Wild Fire Odor removal is challenging. Phenol gases which create the odor created by wild fire smoke are safely and quickly eliminated with our commercial ozone shock generators. We can eliminate wild fire odor in cars in 30 minutes and an average home takes 24 hours. Even large commercial areas and large homes (over 3000 sqft) can be treated with great results.
Some examples of uses for ozone shock treatment are designated smoking areas, homes for sale that will appeal to prospective non-smokers or buyers with allergies., and homes and automobiles affected by wildfire odor.
Here are some quick facts on wildfire odor:
- The chemicals contained in wild fire smoke will seep through new paint causing the wildfire odor to return. Painting smoke-covered walls is only a temporary fix.
- Wild fire smoke can easily penetrate walls, carpet, and other surfaces because the particles in the smoke are 0.001% smaller than the width of a hair.
- Third-hand smoke, the odor left behind from wild fire smoke is considered to just as hazardous as the wildfire smoke itself. Read more here
- Wildfire smoke odor and particles can be present in a room long after the wild fire has been extinguished.
How Does It Work?
Once an appointment has been set, Admirable Inspection Services will need your apartment/home/ automobile to have no inhabitants, pets, or plants for 3 to 24 hours. Once the apartment/home/automobile is ready, we use commercial ozone shock generators to completely remove the odor from the apartment/home/automobile at the molecular level, guaranteed! The process from start to end takes about 3 to 24 hours.
Ozone is a natural element in the air we breathe every day and is compromised of three molecules of oxygen. The ozone shock generators generate high concentrations that remove odor but is safe for the environment. In extreme cases, Admirable Inspection Services may have to use a special cleaning agent as well as the ozone shock generators.
Admirable Inspection Services will do wild fire odor elimination in surrounding areas as well, including St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Ardrossan, Acheson, Leduc, Calmar, Beaumont, Bruderheim, Morinville, Nisku, Gibbons, Camrose, and Villeneuve and more. Extra mileage applies.
- $450 up to 1500 sqft apartment/home
- add $50 for every 1000 sqft of apartment/home
- mileage included in Edmonton city limits. Mileage is $0.75 a km outside city limits
- $100 for automobile dropped at my location
- $50 extra to travel to your automobile
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services