Looking For A Certified Home Inspection Near Me In Edmonton?
Certified Home Inspections Edmonton is Admirable Inspection Services speciality. We provide a thorough home inspection with 400+ items checked, modern equipment, punctual report, and experienced staff that you can depend on your home inspection being done once and done right! Admirable Inspection Services is licensed, bonded, insured.
Providing Certified Home Inspections In Edmonton And Surrounding Areas.
Here are some of the limited warranties included with your home inspection report:
Certified Professional Inspector Edmonton Alberta
5 Year Roof Protection - Any new leaks in your roof up to 5 years after inspection
SewerGard - Warranties your sewer for 90 days after closing
RecallChek - A complete recall check on all home appliances including furnace and hot water heater
Ask The Expert - Give you access to professionals to ask any question about your property
Services we offer:
- Certified Home Inspections of residential properties including custom homes, duplexes, four-plexes, bungalows, split story, manufactured homes, mobile homes, apartments, condominiums, rural properties and acreages.
- 11 Month Warranty Inspections - Before you sign off on new home warranty at 12 months have your home inspected to prevent you from not putting any rightful claims against builders.
- Condo Inspections - There is more to consider then just the condo unit.
- New Home Phase Inspections - Inspect the home being built at various stages of construction. The rush to build homes has diluted the quality of home builders. Protect your investment.
- New Home Inspections - Are performed just prior to the home builder passing keys to the new prospective owners. New is not always best.
- Pre-Listing Inspections - help you sell your home quicker by finding and eliminating potential issues before being listed on the market.
- Pre-Purchase Home Inspection - Know the condition of your potential new home before you sign the closing documents.
- Executive Luxury Residential Estates
Buying a home can be a huge risk to your safety and your investment. Why not reduce the risk by getting a home inspection from the professionals.What do we offer? We will do a thorough home inspection. Site and reporting time is on average 4 hours. Your report will include pictures, notes, supporting documentation and recommendations for any possible issues that might arise. We prefer to do the home inspection with you present or we can deliver your finished report to you by email for your convenience. Make sure your "offer to purchase" a home includes a condition "pending the results of a home inspection".
- Evaluate the physical condition: of the structure, construction and mechanical systems
- Identify items that should be repaired or replaced
- Recommend qualified professionals to inspect or repair
- Roof, vent, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney,and other roof penetrations
- Decks, step, porches, walkways, and railings
- Driveways, patios, and sidewalks
- Grading and drainage around home
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Insulation and heating systems and thermostats
- Cooling systems and HVR
- Windows and doors
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Bathtub, showers, and toilets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, GFCI, and fuses
- Grounding, smoke detectors
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
*every property is unique so the above list varies for each inspection
Admirable Inspection Services will do certified home inspections in surrounding areas as well, including St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Ardrossan, Acheson, Leduc, Calmar, Beaumont, Bruderheim, Morinville, Nisku, Gibbons, Camrose, and Villeneuve and more. Extra mileage applies.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services