Animal Odor are some of the most challenging odors to remove. Billions of dollars are spent every year to clean up animal odor but are ineffective because they only mask the odor, not eliminate it.
Ozone removes animal odor by oxidation which removes the odor at the molecular level instead of masking it. Ozone or O3 can eliminate all pet odor including animal urine, animal feces, and animal fur.
- Animal fur when wet contains a breeding ground for bacteria and has a foul odor.
- Animal feces not only has a noxious odor but can attract flys and insects.
- Animal urine contains ammonia which has a pungent smell but also contains markers for other pets to urinate there as well.
Here are three reasons to use a commercial ozone generator on pet odor:
- Ozone works over 3000% better than chlorine.
- Removing animal urine and feces give you a much better chance to housebreak new pets.
- Ozone is completely natural and will not leave behind a chemical residue like some chemical odor elimination products
How Does It Work?
Once an appointment has been set, Admirable Inspection Services will need your home to have no inhabitants, pets, or plants for 24 hours. Once the home/building is ready, we use commercial ozone shock generators to completely remove the animal odor from the home at the molecular level, guaranteed! The process from start to end takes about 24 hours.
Ozone is a natural element in the air we breathe every day and is compromised of three molecules of oxygen. The ozone shock generators generate high concentrations that remove odor but is safe for the environment. In extreme cases, Admirable Inspection Services may have to use a special cleaning agent as well as the ozone shock generators.
Admirable Inspection Services will do animal odor elimination in surrounding areas as well, including St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Ardrossan, Acheson, Leduc, Calmar, Beaumont, Bruderheim, Morinville, Nisku, Gibbons, Camrose, and Villeneuve and more. Extra mileage applies.
- $450 up to 1500 sqft home/building
- add $50 for every 1000 sqft of home/building
- mileage included in Edmonton city limits. Mileage is $0.75 a km outside city limits
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services