Looking For Pre-Listing Home Inspections In Edmonton?
Admirable Inspection Services is your number one choice in Edmonton for pre-listing home inspections. Available to do your pre-listing home inspection when you are. Using an extensive 400+ checklist, modern equipment, punctual easy to read report, and experienced staff you can be assured your home inspection will be done once and done right.
Pre-Listing Home inspection includes a certified home inspector doing the following:
- Evaluate the physical condition: of the structure, construction and mechanical systems
- Identify items that should be repaired or replaced
- Recommend qualified professionals to inspect or repair
A pre-listing home inspection is typically used when the seller wants a quick sale and wants to find and correct any potential issues in the home before the buyer arrives.
A Typical YEG Pre-Listing Home Inspection Includes:
- Roof, vent, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney,and other roof penetrations
- Decks, step, porches, walkways, and railings
- Driveways, patios, and sidewalks
- Grading and drainage around home
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Insulation and heating systems and thermostats
- Cooling systems and HVR
- Windows and doors
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Bathtub, showers, and toilets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, GFCI, and fuses
- Grounding, smoke detectors
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
And much more.
*every property is unique so the above list varies for each inspection
Admirable Inspection Services will do certified pre-listing home inspections in surrounding areas as well, including St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Ardrossan, Acheson, Leduc, Calmar, Beaumont, Bruderheim, Morinville, Nisku, Gibbons, Camrose, and Villeneuve and more. Extra mileage applies.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services