Looking For New Home Inspections In Edmonton?
Admirable Inspection Services is your number one choice for new home inspections in Edmonton and surrounding area. Available to do your new home inspection when you are. Admirable Inspection Services utilizes an extensive 400+ checklist, modern equipment, punctual easy to read report, and experienced staff you can be assured your home inspection will be done once and done right.
New Home Inspections include the following:
- Evaluate the physical condition: of the structure, construction and mechanical systems
- Identify items that should be repaired or replaced
- Recommend qualified professionals to inspect or repair
- New home inspections Edmonton complete report
New home inspections in Edmonton are for buyers who want to ensure the premium price they are paying for a new home. Protect yourself by having an unbiased third party verify that the home builder has built the home to your contract specifications.
A Typical Admirable Inspection Services New Home Inspection Includes:
- Roof, vent, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney,and other roof penetrations
- Decks, step, porches, walkways, and railings
- Driveways, patios, and sidewalks
- Grading and drainage around home
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Insulation and heating systems and thermostats
- Cooling systems and HVR
- Windows and doors
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Bathtub, showers, and toilets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, GFCI, and fuses
- Grounding, smoke detectors
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
And much more.
*every property is unique so the above list varies for each inspection
Admirable Inspection Services will do certified new home inspections in surrounding areas as well, including St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Ardrossan, Acheson, Leduc, Calmar, Beaumont, Bruderheim, Morinville, Nisku, Gibbons, Camrose, and Villeneuve and more. Extra mileage applies.
New house inspections in Edmonton is probably some of the best peace of mind you can buy when you consider the price for the average family home. Sleep well knowing your home has a new home inspections Edmonton from Admirable Inspection Services.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services