Looking For A Condo Inspection In Edmonton Today?
“Admirable Inspection Services mission is to provide a professional condo inspection with a punctual, easy to read report at a competitive price”
Looking For A Certified Condo Inspection In Edmonton?
Certified Condo Inspections Edmonton is Admirable Inspection Services speciality. We provide a thorough condo inspection with 400+ items checked, modern equipment, punctual report, and experienced staff that you can depend on your condo inspection being done once and done right! Admirable Inspection Services is licensed, bonded, insured by the Alberta government to perform condo inspections.
Certified YEG Condo Inspector Will:
- Evaluate the physical condition: of the structure, construction and mechanical systems
- Identify items that should be repaired or replaced
- Recommend qualified professionals to inspect or repair
A Typical Condo Inspection Edmonton Includes:
- Skylight, chimney,and other roof penetrations
- Decks, step, porches, walkways, and railings
- Insulation and heating systems and thermostats
- Cooling systems and HVR
- Windows and doors
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Bathtub, showers, and toilets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, GFCI, and fuses
- Grounding, smoke detectors
- Insulation and ventilation
- Appliance check
And much more.
*every property is unique so the above list varies for each inspection
Admirable Inspection Services will do certified condo inspections in surrounding areas as well, including St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Ardrossan, Acheson, Leduc, Calmar, Beaumont, Bruderheim, Morinville, Nisku, Gibbons, Camrose, and Villeneuve and more. Extra mileage applies.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services