Looking For A Building Inspection In Edmonton? But Don’t Know Who To Trust?
Admirable Inspection Services mission for a building inspection is to provide home buyers complete satisfaction with a punctual, comprehensive inspection report at a competitive price.
Certified and bonded with the Alberta government you can be assured that a building inspection with Admirable Inspection Services will be done once and done right. We guarantee it!
Services we offer:
- Certified Building Inspections of residential properties including custom homes, duplexes, fourplexes, bungalows, split story, manufactured homes, mobile homes, apartments, condominiums, rural properties and acreages.
- 11 Month Warranty Inspections – Before you sign off on new home warranty at 12 months have your home inspected to prevent you from not putting any rightful claims against builders.
- Condo Inspections – I inspect the whole condominium building, not just the condo unit.
- New Home Phase Inspections – Inspect the home being built at various stages of construction. The rush to build homes has diluted the quality of home builders. Protect your investment.
- New Building Inspections – Are performed just prior to the home builder passing keys to the new prospective owners. New is not always best.
- Pre-Listing Inspections -help you sell your home quicker by finding and eliminating potential issues before being listed on the market.
- Pre-Purchase Home Inspections – Know the condition of your potential new home before you sign the closing documents.
- Pool & Hot Tub Inspections
Here is a list of items that are inspected during a building inspection:
Certified Admirable Inspection Services Inspector will:
- Evaluate the physical condition: of the structure, construction and mechanical systems
- Identify items that should be repaired or replaced
- Recommend qualified professionals to inspect or repair
A Typical Building Inspection In Edmonton Includes:
- Roof, vent, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney,and other roof penetrations
- Decks, step, porches, walkways, and railings
- Driveways, patios, and sidewalks
- Grading and drainage around home
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Insulation and heating systems and thermostats
- Cooling systems and HVR
- Windows and doors
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Bathtub, showers, and toilets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, GFCI, and fuses
- Grounding, smoke detectors
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
And much more.
*every property is unique so the above list varies for each inspection
Admirable Inspection Services will do certified building inspections in surrounding areas as well, including St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Ardrossan, Acheson, Leduc, Calmar, Beaumont, Bruderheim, Morinville, Nisku, Gibbons, Camrose, and Villeneuve and more. Extra mileage applies.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services