Purchasing a rural property is a big investment
We want to ensure that you have all the necessary information to make an informed decision.
There are differences between a rural property besides just your new location. In addition to the home itself, you will find it necessary to know how the built location can affect the home, the functionality of the septic system and water potability.
Septic inspections are a part of your rural home inspection; for this reason we work only with AOWMA septic inspectors and the service is performed together during our one visit. It is very important to know a septic system can not be inspected without a vacuum truck on site and the tank emptied, filled and tested.
In addition we also include a basic potability test on water if a cistern or well is present.
Buying a home can be a huge risk to your safety and your investment. Why not reduce the risk by getting a home inspection from the professionals.
What do we offer? We will do a thorough home inspection. Site and reporting time is on average 4 hours. Your report will include pictures, notes, supporting documentation and recommendations for any possible issues that might arise. We prefer to do the home inspection with you present or we can deliver your finished report to you by email for your convenience.
Make sure your “offer to purchase” a home includes a condition “pending the results of a home inspection”.
Certified Admirable Inspection Services Inspector will:
- Evaluate the physical condition: of the structure, construction and mechanical systems
- Identify items that should be repaired or replaced
- Recommend qualified professionals to inspect or repair
A Typical Admirable Inspection Services Home Inspection:
- Roof, vent, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney,and other roof penetrations
- Decks, step, porches, walkways, and railings
- Driveways, patios, and sidewalks
- Grading and drainage around home
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Insulation and heating systems and thermostats
- Cooling systems and HVR
- Windows and doors
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Bathtub, showers, and toilets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, GFCI, and fuses
- Grounding, smoke detectors
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
*every property is unique so the above list varies for each inspection
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services