Looking for a HAAG Certified Commercial Roof Inspection near me in Edmonton?
What Does HAAG Certification Tell You About Me?
Choosing an inspection company with HAAG Certification can save you from inaccurate estimates, which can result in stress and additional expenses.
Following a major storm, put your mind at ease with an All-inclusive Roof Inspection. We are well-versed in damage assessment techniques, including wind and hail damage to your roof, inspection safety and roof area calculations.
It’s common sense: building materials don’t last forever. Throughout a product’s life cycle, its ability to keep you dry and insulated can be affected in a variety of ways. The natural process of weathering and aging can be accelerated by a number of factors:
- Problems during manufacturing
- Design issues or errors during installation
- The damaging effects of hail and wind or other non-natural (mechanical) forces
While these issues are very different in origin, on the surface they can look quite similar. Determining the true cause of an issue with confidence requires advanced knowledge and thorough investigation techniques.
This is why Haag Certification is so valuable. Haag Certified Inspectors are not beginners in the field. They are adjusters, estimators, home inspectors, roofing contractors, consultants, and other industry pros who have fine-tuned their inspection skills to find damage where it exists.
- Not only must students meet prerequisites to attend, but they receive three days of direct and intensive training from seasoned Haag Engineers. (Haag’s course developers and teachers draw on Haag’s long history as a leader in the field of forensic engineering. Course instructors have over 300 years of combined field experience and have authored numerous industry-leading reports and researched studies on damage assessment.)
- To earn their designation as Haag Certified Inspectors, students must prove an in-depth understanding of advanced damage assessment techniques and philosophies by passing a comprehensive final exam.
- Students maintain active status as Certified Inspectors by requalifying through testing on an annual basis.
Your HAAG Certified Commercial Roof inspector may suggest an Infrared Inspection
It is always advised to perform an Infrared and moisture Inspection to determine quality.
When the temperature drops in the evening or the sun is coming up we will take photos of your roof with an infrared cameras. These photos will help guide us to areas where the insulation may be wet under the membrane. When infrared images are provided the roofing contractor knows where they need to further examine or replace the system’s insulation.
These inspections are in depth and typically include:
- Deck, insulation and membrane condition
- Base flashing condition
- Metal edge condition
- Drains and gutter condition
- Wall surfaces condition
- Roof slope
- Drainage method and standing water
Simply put: Haag Certified Inspectors are tested professionals who possess the resources to assess damage with confidence.
Check out my personal Haag Certified Inspector profile at HaagCertifiedInspector.com today!
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services