Looking for certified home inspection services in Edmonton and surrounding area?
We offer many different home inspection services options at Admirable Inspection Services.
Home Inspection Services.
Professional quality home inspections performed by trained and licensed staff with experience in home construction/renovations.
- Certified Home inspections of residential properties including homes, manufactured homes, mobile homes, apartments, condominiums, rural properties and acreages.
- Pre-Listing inspections help you sell your home quicker by finding and eliminating potential issues before being listed on the market.
- 11 Month Warranty inspections Before you sign off on new home warranty at 12 months have your home inspected to prevent you from not putting any rightful claims against builders.
- New Home Phase inspections will inspect the home being built at various stages of construction. The rush to build homes has diluted the quality of home builders. Protect your investment.
- New Home inspections are performed just prior to the home builder passing keys to the new prospective owners. New is not always best.
Mold Inspection Services.
Whether you can see mold or suspect mold we have the trained staff and current up to date equipment to verify if you are living in a safe environment in your own home.
- Visual Mold inspection looks for any potential visible mold and then takes appropriate mold samples to be sent to accredited 3rd party labs.
- Detailed mold inspection report is received by email and explained fully in person or over the phone.
- Save time and money by including a mold inspection with your home inspection ensuring your air quality is not toxic in your new home.
Have a foul odor or smell in your house you cannot remove? Urine, Mold, Decay, Smoke, Food? Admirable Inspection Services have the latest and safest equipment to remove any odor from your home permanently. Commercial ozone shock generators produce ozone that attacks the source of the odor at the molecular level. And because ozone is three oxygen molecules it is perfectly safe and does not leave a chemical residue behind like some commercial odor elimination products.
- Cigarette Smoke Odor removal from homes, automobiles, boats, and commercial establishments
- Food Odor elimination from kitchens, commercial or residential
- Pet Odor elimination including urine, feces, and fur
- Sports Equipment Odor elimination to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Fire And Flood Odor removal stops potential mold and smoke issues from further destroying your home
My Promise to You
Choosing the right inspection service provider can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a thorough inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a quality inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. I guarantee that I will give you my very best.
— Steven Letendre
Admirable Inspection Services